4 nights with you soft eyes deliver fire memories and visions of floating in serenity of meeting the truth of who you are tender dove vulnerable doe staring at me from the body of a boy from which river where you born from which mouth were you released because, i met you there, and i love you
how can i say the point of honesty extending from your heart into mine how can i say the bliss in realizing we both don't know how can i say the further i go the clearer i become how can i say the softest touch of intention moves the mountains in me how can i say love is beyond us within us through us
between berlin and munich, germany // july 2020
dearest deep sea diver, how is your swim? i hope the water is warm holding you softly while you float in depths alongside horned beings stars and whales singing their ancient songs in their voices i hear your pulse they sing your song of resonant knowing found in hearts like yours move my blood from far heart songs reflect and harmonize in order to flow spread to rivers, streams the mouths of others coating in resonant trust in floating faith harmony
munich, germany // june 2020
ground zero i let go of what i know to shed metamorphosize my mystery our mystery individual heart strings purifying, tuning to synchronize with the pattern of that which calls which can be felt but never seen until it is memory and remembered
munich, germany // june 2020
what is it about him? what is it about me? “Ich erinnere mich sich selbst.” A part of me feels like he is everything, the one. A part of me feels like he will never understand. So I seek, myself, to find the answer. I seek What I fear? Who I am. What does this mean, I? How I block and ignore? How I hide, how I shine? How I love? Giving and receiving. I enter an experiment with others. An inaugural gathering to my inauguration. I give myself permission, to rest, to retreat by choice. To see my strength, through the love. I glow.
sintra, portugal // august 2019
clouds over the earth, like a crochet blanket moonlight shining in the holes onto my eyes like the ray of the sun seeping in to me, through my crochet blanket the song plays and i feel you leave right shoulder up and down but now i eat, i feast and feel you here
berlin, germany // june 2018
- 1 / I am for the art that grooves through the stillness.
- 2 / I am for the art that hears the silence within the groove.
- 3 / I am for the art that cherishes the silence within the groove. Embodies, senses, transmits.
- 4 / I am for the art that reflects like a box covered with 100 diamond shaped mirrors.
- 5 / I am for the art that says hello to the self that has forgotten to open its eyes.
- 6 / I am for the art that is the before, the during, the after, in one breath. That is the breath.
- 7 / I am for the art that confronts that which lays dormant.
- 8 / I am for the art is the earth, the fire, the water, the air.
- 9 / I am for the art that gives space to each particle. The space each particle deserves.
- 10 / I am for the art that has a forever home and knows it.
- 11 / I am for the art that pushes your blood to your heart, pulls your tears from your eyes.
- 12 / I am for the art that spreads. As quickly as dispersing milk through a morning coffee, as slow as dripping honey from a tiny spoon.
- 13 / I am for the art that burns as hot as the tip of the cigarette meeting the flame, that silently swirls as the smoke after.
- 14 / I am for the art that attaches shamelessly to the sweaty bodies making love in the lost ashes. That is the love that is made.
- 15 / I am for the art that floats above the clouds with its attention on roots below the trees.
- 16 / I am for the art that hears the whimper and provides the embrace.
- 17 / I am for the art that becomes the sun through being a ray.
- 18 / I am for the art that realizes the moment it awakes.
- 19 / I am for the art that realizes the infinity it inhabits.
- 20 / I am for the art that realizes the harmony it perpetuates.
- 21 / I am for the art that is an oasis of time.
[inspired by Claes Oldenburg]
the unfinished surface of your hardwood floors rough and soft, a mirror to my feet your crooked teeth and warm lips a mirror for my fingers to dip into dipping into you, hot and wet i melt so easily your flame takes my oxygen takes me to melt and drip in your warmth golden soft tender flickering will you go out?